quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

Development

Flashdance - The Game (official game page)

Flashdance - The Game (see link above for pictures and info), is a mid 80's coin-op arcade cabinet style inspired video game based on the original Paramount film directed by Adrian Lyne and Jerry Buckheimer.

Hi, my name is Aloan, and I have been the only one working on Flashdance The Game (since 2012!).
It has been (for quite some time) in what people call: Development hell!
But if you are a fan of the movie and also love retro arcade games,you can help the game get out of that hell by participating in its development!

Btw, because this is a tribute game, it would be illegal to sell it! So it is a free game.
To edit the game development file, you'll need Fusion

Why did I decide to make this game?
1- I was inspired by my own love towards Jennifer Beals and her character "Alex Owens" (Flashdance's protagonist).
2- I love old school coin-op arcade games.
So I thought, why not bring this awesome movie to an arcade game experience, like SEGA did wit Top Gun making: "Afterburner II".
Like Konami did with the movie Aliens, making a game with the same name.
Like Taito did with Miami Vice with their game "Crime City" and so on...

If you are interested in helping to develop, your name can be on the credits! (if you'd approve)
Hit me up at: aloan.1@hotmail.com and I will make the game file available for you to add stuff to it!
I'll also throw in a dev sheet, so we know what we need to do to finish the game.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário